Tuesday 13 August 2013

Normal Service resumes at Canberra Quilters

Now that the Exhibition is over the normal program of meetings resumes.
First up is the ROWmakers group tomorrow (2nd Wednesday).
 Here is a message from convener, Joanne:
Hi Ladies
Sorry I'm a bit late with my reminder for our meeting this Wednesday, but I've spent five out of the last six days at the quilt show.
I thought it was another quality show with quite a variety of quilt styles and very well organised.
The Sales Room was very successful too.
 I might be able to get a chance to just play around. I know exactly what I want to do for the the last three months - I just have to sit down and do them! Just please don't make this month's too "out there".
See you on Wednesday - same place, same time.

Joanne

Check the calendar for information on further meetings and drop-ins.

No comments: