Wednesday, 31 March 2010
The shape of the quilt should be square, the size no larger than 50cm x 50cm. Thirteen quilts will be selected, one for each month of the year, and one will be our calendar's cover. No entry fee required. Deadline: 6 May 2010.
See the entry form included (loose) with the March issue of Connecting Threads.
Monday, 29 March 2010
and Quilt Fair at Exhibition Park. The dates are 5-8 August 2010, from 10am until 4.30pm each day. Entry to the Fair includes entry into the Canberra Quilters Members’ Exhibition.
A complete entry pack for the exhibition is included in the March 2010 issue of Connecting Threads or can be downloaded from the Forms Page of the Canberra Quilters website. Please read the documentation carefully as there are changes. This includes changes to forms, categories, roster requirements and conditions of entry.
The closing date for entries and roster forms is 4 June 2010.
Friday, 26 March 2010
If you are interested in nominating for any of the positions, please contact a member of the Committee. Download Committee Nomination Form & Position Descriptions. Nominations for committee positions must be lodged with the secretary before 8 April.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Download Membership Form & Information.
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Artists working in TEXTILES or FIBRE are invited to submit proposals for artwork to be included in the exhibition PETITE Miniature TEXTILES to be shown in the Gallery WORKSHOP SPACE @ Wangaratta exhibitions Gallery 12 June - 11 July 2010
- Artists may submit up to 3 works for selection. Entry is free
- Works must not exceed 30x30x30cm in size but may be smaller
- Submissions must include a CV or brief artist’s biography and Jpeg files or photographs of the works for selection
- Include title/s, medium, dimensions, price including 20% commission
- Submissions must be received by 5pm Friday 14 May 2010. All submissions will be subject to a selection process
- Artists will be notified of the selection by 21/5/10
- Selected works must be delivered to the Gallery by Monday 7 June or by prior arrangement. Artists are responsible for all delivery transport or postage costs
- Artworks will be returned by Express Post at the conclusion of the exhibition on 12/7/10
For more information contact the Exhibitions Officer on 03 57220761 or