- Sunday October 21 from 2-4pm prompt.
- At Deborah's house in Griffith - for the address, call a committee member.
- judging, including number of judges;
- show categories, including group categories;
- other issues raised by members.
An afternoon of fun, fashion, prizes and afternoon tea, all for $10.00
Mark this in your diary as a not to be missed event. So come along and
bring your friends - they don't have to be Canberra Quilters members.
Reece's clothing is 100% cotton and is Australian designed and
manufactured. His designs are stunning on the young and slim, but also
wonderfully flattering for mature figures. Because of their simple style
they are timeless and elegant and the separates can be mixed and matched
for an individual look. See www.modeinaustralia.com for pictures.
Date: Saturday, 20th October 2007
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Venue: Canberra Senior Citizen's Centre,
10 Watson Street, Turner.
Proceeds go towards funding a "home of our own".
Reece will also be speaking at our October evening meeting.